2019 Volunteer / Work Exchange Program
Applications will be live in March
Application Deadline: May 15, 2019
The Jackson Hole Wildlife Film Festival is looking for fun, energetic individuals to assist with the 2019 Jackson Hole Wildlife Film Festival & Conservation Summit featuring Oceans. Volunteers are always appreciated for a variety of skills including tech support, venue operations, special events, registration, set-up and pre-production. Full-time, part-time, one day, multiple days...the needs are varied and flexible. The work is demanding, but there are many rewards. Volunteers cannot combine their hours with any preliminary judging hours.
Volunteer Qualifications Ideal volunteers may possess any or all of the following qualifications:
- Ability to coordinate the flow of information among people.
- Possess an excellent manner & can-do attitude.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Fearlessness in the face of temperamental office equipment.
- Ability to anticipate change and simply love to facilitate others.
- Computer skills.
- Experience in set design or set building.
- Technical skills associated with sound, lighting and multi-format video projections.
- Stamina and staying power.
Full-time volunteers will be needed September 21 - 27, 2019